Stoner Zombies vs Superheroes - CS 1.6

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of Stoner Zombies vs Superheroes server

What age groups mostly play the server?

Poll

How old are you?

[ 0 ]
    What age groups mostly play the server? I_vote_lcap0%What age groups mostly play the server? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What age groups mostly play the server? I_vote_lcap0%What age groups mostly play the server? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What age groups mostly play the server? I_vote_lcap100%What age groups mostly play the server? I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 1
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

What age groups mostly play the server? Empty What age groups mostly play the server?

Post by Admin Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:36 am

Lets see what age people are mostly playing this server.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:49 pm